Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lauren CONRAD ready to END the HILLS? Yah, I BELIEVE that as much as when DIDDY says MAKING THE BAND is OVER!


Lauren Conrad is ready to leave The Hills.
"It's coming to a point where I love this show so much, but I'm ready to kind of walk away," Conrad tells Extra. "I've been doing it for five years now. Five years on TV is a really, really long time."
Conrad - who has denied recent rumors that she had a fling with Audrina Patridge's on-and-off beau Justin Bobby - says trying to have a relationship in the public eye has been tough.
See photos of Lauren Conrad's most dramatic moments.
"It's more difficult when not only everyone knows about your problems, but they make them worse because things escalate and things get twisted," she says. "It's hard to have an actual friendship be torn apart in the media."
As for pal Whitney Port's upcoming MTV series The City?
"I'm so proud of her for this next show," she says. "I think in The Hills she never really let them film her personal life. She hasn't really experienced the whole 'put your personal life on TV thing.'"
Look back at Lauren's BFF history.
Will Conrad make a cameo?
"Not that I know of. That’s Whitney's deal," she said. "I'll be watching."
Quite honestly, the HILLS should end, it is soooooo BORING! Do I think it will? Nope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it needs like new life...I think if the new rumor today is true that LC and Hidi have finally made up at a party the other night...sources said they were crying and hugging...then i think Spencer and LC should keep their words and either the feud must go on cause LC said that she would not be friends with her as long as Spencer were around and Spencer said the same damn thing..he couldn't be with Heidi if LC was around. I think the show would become alive again if Spencer and Heidi break it off. That would make an interesting story line..LC and Heidi rekindling their friendship would be good to watch and Lo getting upset she's going to be thrown out like yesterdays trash...So either Heidi or Holly can take the pool house now and Now Audrina can be public enemy #1.

Anonymous said...

oh my god speidi bought a $400,000 car!
http://www.tmz.com/2008/10/15/speidi-lcs-audi-can-suck-it/

Anonymous said...

I don't know that the Hills can come back, with the exception of Lauren I really don't like any of them and hence don't care what happens to them. The key to a good show is you care what happens to the characters.