Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lauren CONRAD and LO Bosworth say YES to PLASTIC SURGERY!

Lauren Conrad and Lo Bosworth recently attended Barbie’s 50th birthday party in Malibu, CA.

Lo explained why the girls came out to celebrate for barbie. “I loved Barbie growing up,” Lo Bosworth said. “And she is 50 and hot and fabulous.” And since Barbie is 50, still looks good, but is made of plastic, E! asked the best friends if they would every get plastic surgery. The girls said when they get older, they’re sure they will want a little nip and tuck somewhere.


They also asked Lauren about any future reality show plans. “Reality TV, as in a show like The Hills? I don’t think I could do it,” Lauren confessed at Barbie’s 50th birthday bash in Malibu. “Never say never, but at this point I think I’m ready to step away and do my own thing.”
Lauren got a little bashful when asked about her boyfriend, Kyle Howard. “You’re making me blush! He’s very sweet,” she answered, when asked about her favorite thing regarding her actor beau. “He’s a good guy.”


And as for Lo, somehow she still plans to be on The Hills. We find this odd since she was barely on the show with Lauren, and at that, Lauren was her only link to the rest of the cast. “Lo said she’ll still be a part of The Hills, but they won’t be filming in the new Westwood apartment they just moved to.”

Lauren's mom has had a lot of work done so I'm not surprised.

No comments: