Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thank God, LC updated us all on her life, AGAIN!

Hey Guys,

It's Lauren with the latest from My Mobile Life.

After working on my new line, I headed up to my patternmaker and finally got to see the finished product! I'm so happy with them that I can't wait for you guys to check it out! I actually wore one of my new dresses on an episode of "Fashion File" which can be seen in the U.S. on the Style Network. You can see a sneak peek of the outfit in this video, as the hair and makeup artists get me ready for camera.

Well, I hope you guys had a great weekend -- I relaxed at home in Laguna Beach, taking care of my mom who had the flu.

Until next time...

xoxo
Lauren

-do you all think lauren actually makes any relevant decisions on "her" line at all? I gotta say NOPE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lc is strictly i bet a spokesperson, probably doesn't do anything but a color here or there, that said, i bet she gets paid well!

Anonymous said...

so i adore this site. because i dislike lauren as well as everyone else from the hills. and i thought you should know that i find you hilarious and i'm glad i found this site. seriously. every site is either lauren obsessed or heidi obsessed, its nice to see a little of neither!

Anonymous said...

Yah I like the site too - I get sick of all the little lc groupies and its funny when someone posts about "you don't know lc" like they do and then you rip them, love it, later, and have a good weekend, looking forward to more posts