Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lauren Conrad INTERVIEW with SEVENTEEN!

Finding the Right Guy


"I think that you always meet people when you're not looking [for love] because when you're looking, you're willing to settle, and when you're not, you know you really like the person."

Always in Control


"With everything I take on, I feel like no one's going to do it exactly the way I want it unless I do it myself. So everything I've done as far as the clothing line and the book, I've always been very up-front saying that I need to have full control and really be involved in order to be happy, because I could never promote something I'm not happy with."

From Flip-Flops to High Heels"

I think I used to be very, very plain. The first season of Laguna [Beach], I think I lived in C&C tanks and Seven jeans and flip-flops. Since then, I've gotten an appreciation for fashion and wear a larger variety of clothing."


Controlling Boyfriends"

I've had a lot of friends who've been with guys who make an effort to alienate them from other people. You categorize it as jealousy or as them really loving you, but it's never okay to cut someone off from their family or friends."

Laguna-less


"I was sitting with Lo last night and we were trying to find the first season of Laguna we did, but I don't think either of us owned it!"


On-Camera Romance


"I've done it both ways. I’ve had relationships on and off camera and it really depends on the person. You have to be prepared for an enormous amount of criticism on your relationship, which is never easy."


Getting Set Up...with Models


"Audrina has tried to set me up several times. She's actually my only friend, I think, I've let set me up and it's always awful. They're always models and friends of one of the guys she's with. We did a couple of blind double dates — but they never end well."


Always Being Followed


"I'm never really in a place where I don't feel safe without people. I never really go places alone or without someone I know."

No comments: