Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MOLLY from the BACHELOR not a classy lady as portrayed on the show! She likes the MARRIED MEN!

The “rumors” about Molly dating a “married man” from her hometown of Grand Rapids, MI - is ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! I don’t know his name, since I’m not from there - BUT - I’ve been with my “better half” for now almost nine years (and he is from her hometown) and went to the same high school Molly did - and he insists, that this isn’t the “first” married man she’s messed with - so I’m sure - it won’t be the last, either!
As for her coming on this show to make her ex jealous - thinking that he would commit to her - that way, once he saw her, well, I hope for his sake that he runs like all get out (as far and as fast) as he can, because she certainly isn’t a catch I’d want - and I’m sure after all this uproar with Jason - she isn’t much of a catch that any “decent man” with any “moral values” is going to want. No one in their right mind, wants to walk into a relationship - with this kind of controversy surrounding them - and most people in their right mind, wouldn’t want the drama that comes with it, either.

This acutally seems right to me. I couldn't believe when Molly took Jason back last night but this makes that make more sense to me. Molly has issues!

No comments: