Monday, September 24, 2007

Is LC and Stephen a set-up?

I am highly skeptical now of "reality". Here's what we know, Jason is engaged so he's not a realistic possibility anymore for LC. We know LC doesn't have a man. We know Stephen and Hayden are done. We know many would love to see LC and Stephen end up together. We also know interest in the spence/lc/heidi/brody drama is dying. We also know this show will in all likely hood be back for a 4th season. We also know Stephen is not a great actor as evidenced by his work on One Tree Hill. So, it would not surprise me to see Stephen as a key part of season 4, mtv no doubt would love to have him and no doubt he would get paid in the LC neighborhood. It would most likely drive interest too in a season 5 no matter whether they stay together or break up. I don't care what LC says, I think she is pretty astute in realizing it is in her best interest to ride the Hills as long as possible and possibly do a third show in a newlyweds type show. What do you think?

It also would not shock me to see Dieter back in the mix for season 4. I think Mtv would love to turn the Hills into Laguna again with more than just LC. I think Lo was just the beginning in seeing the old come back.

No comments: