Monday, October 4, 2010

Lauren Conrad reveals new details about her MTV show, not what I expected......

Lauren Conrad has reportedly revealed further details about her upcoming reality show.




It was recently confirmed that the former Laguna Beach and Hills star will be returning to MTV for a new project focusing on her career as a fashion designer.



According to OK, she told reporters at a recent event that the program will be "more career based" and revolve around her contemporary fashion line Paper Crown, while also delving into other projects she is working on including TV, Kohl's and her novels.



"It was great because I was allowed to lay down ground rules and say this is what I'm willing to put on camera again and this is what I'm not," she continued. "Everybody is on the same page so I'm very happy going into it."



The 24-year-old added that viewers would be introduced to her roommate and colleague Maura, although jokingly suggested that former co-star Lo Bosworth was "too busy" to appear. She also re-confirmed previous reports that longtime boyfriend Kyle Howard will not be on camera, although insisted he was very supportive of the show.



Conrad previously said that she was "excited" to be returning to MTV once again, saying: "I'm so excited to take on this new project that really focuses on my true passion. I'm happy to be partnering with MTV because I have had such an amazing relationship with them and love being a part of the network."



The untitled show is scheduled to begin filming next month.
 
I thought it was going to be more like her interviewing designers, showing trends, etc. but looks like just another reality show

No comments: