Sunday, February 22, 2015

LAUREN CONRAD TALKS THE GYM....

Lauren Conrad tends not to go to the gym and has a very low-maintenance beauty regime.
"Yes [I exercise], but I'm not a go-to-the-gym-every-day kind of girl. When I'm there I just stare at the clock," Lauren laughed to People magazine. "I like going for a hike or doing stand-up paddleboard."
Lauren recently lopped off her long locks for a shorter 'do, but admits she won't keep the bob forever.
On the subject of hair, the former The Hills star revealed her husband William Tell is a huge fan of red colourings. Although she's not tempted to stray from her blonde roots, Lauren also appreciates redheaded ladies.
"This awards season [my beauty icon is] Jessica Chastain. She's been looking so stunning," she gushed.
The 29-year-old is no stranger to the red carpet herself and is known for her demure glamour. It may look like she spends hours preening herself, but Lauren says it's quite the opposite.
"It's pretty low-maintenance. I don't wear a lot of make-up. It's easier.
"I can style my hair in a couple of minutes with [John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves] salt spray. It's great," she divulged.
The publication also quizzed Lauren on her very first beauty buy, with the star cringing at the memory.
"I think it was one of those trunks that has every shade of eye shadow. I was in seventh grade, and every day my eyes coordinated with my top - it was bad," she recalled.

No comments: