Tuesday, August 12, 2008

LAUREN CONRAD plays the DENY GAME after everyone calls her BOYFRIEND UGLY!


Lauren Conrad insists she is still single.
Blogs have been abuzz that the Hills star is romancing My Boys actor Kyle Howard after the two have been spotted at L.A.'s Crown Bar, Project Beach House in Malibu and Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood.
Asked if romance rumors are true, she tells Usmagazine.com: "No. I know him, that's it."
Look back at Lauren Conrad's 22 years of love and drama.
Conrad recently admitted that constant speculation about her love life can be tough at times.
"Can you imagine being 22 and having your parents know everything about you?" she told CosmoGIRL!. "Literally, my mom can go on the Internet and find out where I went last night, who I was with. I mean, there are no secrets!"
See baby photos of The Hills cast.
Conrad has been busy prepping for the Emmys. She is designing a couture gown for the women handing out statuettes at the September 21 awards show.
"It was a huge compliment to be asked to do that," she says. "It's amazing just to be taken seriously.”
Usmagazine.com has confirmed that Conrad will also play herself on the second season finale of the ABC Family soap Greek, airing October 28.

3 comments:

shannon said...

I think Kyle is cute! i agree, I am sorta rooting for Team Lauren now, Audrina seems to be complaining a lot.

I cant wait for Monday August 18th! I am going to watch it while playing the new Facebook game, tvClickr..

Anonymous said...

He looks like a 90 year old hermit!

Anonymous said...

First of all, I think Lauren is still dating Stephen. They just went to the same event a few days ago. Secondly, Kyle Howard has a serious girlfriend. Their personal pictures are all over his myspace. On a different topic, I think Kyle is very handsome. I've watched him on different shows. And he's an amazing actor too.