Thursday, August 21, 2008

SPENCER PRATT a BORN AGAIN BOUCHE!






We’ve all heard of some pretty crazy ‘celebrities find God’ stories, but this one just may top the whole stack - Spencer Pratt says he has come to faith in Jesus, thanks to his Hills partner in crime/girlfriend Heidi Montag.
The reality TV star/media attention whore told press that he’s working towards holiness thanks to his lady’s faith. "I’m a work in progress. I’d never been to church until I met Heidi. She got me to go — it was a big step. The walls shook a little bit as I first cruised in, but Jesus and I are making the connection.”

He also explained that making the transition has been tough. "I’m trying to live a more positive, holy life, but it takes work. It’s hard not sinning, you know?"
For example, earlier this summer when Mary-Kate Olsen cut on him for having a bad temper, Pratt lashed back, something Montag condemned. "Heidi’s there going, ‘What would Jesus do? What would Jesus do?’ And I’m like, ‘Jesus gave me these great comebacks.' And she’s like, ‘No, that’s the devil.’ Now looking back, I apologize. You know, I didn’t need to go to the throat on her ... that’s just part of this industry."
Spencer even makes weekly church attendance part of his agenda. "People are very excited to see me there. They’re like, ‘It’s good you’re here,’ and they’re patting me on the back like, ‘Thank you for being here.’"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tool. He will do anything to have his name in an article.

Anonymous said...

yes he will!

Anonymous said...

loser

Anonymous said...

I really hate them I really do.

Anonymous said...

They need to stop with this faux love of Jesus, its disgusting.