Tuesday, July 29, 2014

So Andi Dorfman picks Josh on the Bachelorette finale......WHY?

If you watched the show, you saw Nick pretty much lead the whole way, so what happened in the home stretch?

First, Andi sexed it up much more for Josh's dates much more than she did for anyone else.  She was always trying to impress Josh.  Wanted to hear the "I love you" from Josh more than anyone.

All of that said, Nick put himself out there the whole year and Andi seemed to love it.

My view, one, something went wrong in the bed.  Josh seemed to pull even or in the lead after the fantasy suite.  Was Nick a trainwreck in bed or was Josh just that damn good?

But brass tax to me is this:  Andi is a 7 and Josh is atleast an 8, many think he is much hotter than that, Nick is about a 7 too.  Andi realized she could outkick the coverage with Josh, i'm guessing her friends swooned over Josh much more than Nick on the parent visit.  Andi is still young and figured hell, i'll have a good time with Josh for at least a few months and maybe I really will fall in love with him.  Why pick the7 when you are young and can get the 9?  I really do think that's what happened at the end.  I have a chance at the 9, why am I going to pick the 7.

Now, let's get into is Nick a jackass for outing Andi on live tv that they had sex on the overnights?  Yes, he is, it's not classy.  I saw a funny tweet that said Nicks note was "come back to me or on live tv I tell the world we had sex".  But truth is that info was online for a few weeks so he really didn't break news to fans of the show.  Also, would it have been avoided if she didn't wait to talk to him?  Also, it does not scream class to "f" them both.

I thought by the end of the show Andi was full of herself and that spelled the end of Nick.

Here's great audio of Nick talking to a friend right after Andi dumped him.

http://realitysteve.com/2014/05/19/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers-nick-vial/

Nicks thoughts on Josh:

“Yeah, like, Josh won’t say sh*t. Like, he’ll do whatever she wants. He’s not that…he didn’t open up, he just kinda…he just eats, sleeps, and sh*ts and like, has a bad temper, and…you know, and…I mean, he’s really competitive yeah…he’s super emotional, he’s really insecure, and…ummmm, and he uhhhhh….it uhhhhhh….(pause to stuff his face with Cheetos)…and ummm…forgot what I was gonna say…oh and he’s incredibly set in his ways…”

What do ya'll think?

No comments: