Monday, July 14, 2014

Whitney Port planning to marry!




She's getting ready to walk down the aisle and in the midst of planning, Whitney Port dished to Brides magazine about her big day.
Chatting about everything from where she will say "I Do" to her fiance's involvement in the planning process, the 29-year-old is really excited for her nuptials!
Check out highlights from her interview below and for more, head over to Brides.com !
On her wedding location:
"We want to make it a full weekend celebration. It's just difficult finding a place that's easy for everyone to get to and that won't require our guests to spend a lot of money. We just want it to be a fun environment for everyone. I feel like once we find the location, then everything will fall into place."
On her fiance's help:
"He has a strong opinion on some things, but he also wants to make me happy. Like one thing he wants is to make sure that there's not a strict curfew where the party ends at 10. When it comes to design and décor, he will take a step back."
On her beauty look on the big day:
"It's dependent on where the wedding is and what the dress looks like, but I don't see myself going super glam. I think less is more and I don't want to worry about fixing my hair and makeup all night."

No comments: