Thursday, October 4, 2007

If LC were a light bulb, it wouldn't even a 40 watt!

Look, we gossers are gaga over The Hills, really, so please forgive this unofficial special column informally put together as a nail-clawing tribute to the boob-tube treat.

‘Cause, ya see, it also appears Whitney P really is the brightest blondie-babe o’ the bunch. At least that’s what we think after asking what issues she’s most concerned about in the upcoming election: “I think the two main ones right now are obviously the abortion rights, and I think it’s really important that women have the rights that they deserve,” Whit answered, as if she weren’t a member of her own sex, but whatev.“And health insurance is also a big thing right now,” Whit-hon continued, like a beacon of scarlet wisdom in her vibrant frock and high heels. “I think all citizens of the United States, no matter who they are, should have equal rights to it.”Whitney for Ms. America!

Lauren’s answer to the same query was less articulate: “Honestly, I haven’t done all my research yet,” she fessed. “I’ve been so busy, but I’m going to get to it.”You do that, g-f.Hillary ClintonWhitney also went all "gal power" when asked if she thought we’re ready for a female prez. “I’m not gonna say whether Hillary Clinton is the one for the job," she replied, "but I think a woman is just as capable as a man.”

Again, Lauren’s answer was lacking. “I think it would be so awesome,” she offered. How deep!

We decided to switch gears and talk about something the girls are more familiar with: their show.“It’s not a job, but it makes our lives a little more hectic,” Lauren said, when asked if making their big-ass, semistaged hit series was actually (gasp!) work. “We have to get miked, then we go and film. It’s almost like second nature. I know if I’m walking into a room to kind of walk slowly so they can reposition the camera. We’re kinda trained to do it that way.”And we had to ask Whitney if she’s sick of being portrayed as the squeaky-clean good girl, 'cause we’ve heard she doesn’t always keep her nose so polished off camera.“I have no complaints about being portrayed as the good girl,” she said. “It’s better than being portrayed as the bad girl, but I can have fun, too.”

Once again, LC proves she is pretty much a dim bulb!

No comments: