Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Whitney went to HS with Spencer!

She's known to the masses as Lauren Conrad's quiet sidekick and confidante, but now Whitney Port has spoken upabout her co-stars, TV notoriety, her on-camera persona and much more onYo on E!.

Port, 22, recently chatted with Yo host Michael Yo on his XM and Sirius radio show, airing at 4pm ET/5pm PT on XM 162 and Sirius Radio Channel 107.

Read on for excerpts!

On the show's instant success:“It’s weird. I watch[ed] Laguna Beach and all these other ones - I got fascinated, too. The show a form of escape. Everyone is a little bored with their own lives so they like watching us mess up.”

On her bond with co-star Lauren Conrad:“We definitely hang out. She’s not one of my best friends, I’ll be honest, but she’s definitely a cool girl.”

On her decision to not appear on camera as much this season:“I came on to the show just wanting a fashion internship. It was never my idea to be on a reality show and it was always really important to me to keep my private life intimate. I just wanted to be shown in the office.”

On Speidi:“They are really nice to me. I went to high school with Spencer, so I have a whole different perspective on him. I think that they are trying to get some attention but I don’t think they are truly bad people. I don’t think they are really as bad as they seem. MTV has clearly made them the enemy.”

On SexTapeGate:“I cant even talk about it anymore. It happened so long ago and is so Over! It’s the last thing Lauren wants.

No comments: