Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lauren tells you how to get her in the SACK! I thought you just had to be another reality star?


Ever think that Hills star Lauren Conrad is too picky about guys? Maybe it's due to the awful passes she's been subjected to!
"Pickup lines have become so cheesy, people hear them as a joke now," Conrad, 21, says in the new issue of Us Weekly.
Some of the worst pickup lines she's heard? "A guy the other day said, 'You're a smoking babe and I think you should call me,' and handed me his number," Conrad says, adding, "I just wonder if that's ever actually worked. 'Smoking babe'?"
And there's worse!
"I had a guy come up to me and ask for a Band-Aid and I said, 'No, I don't have a Band-Aid.' Then he said, 'You're supposed to ask me why,'" she tells Us.
When the ever-friendly Conrad played along and asked him, the pickup artist replied, "Because I scraped my knee when I fell for you." Conrad recalls, "I didn't understand it. I was like, 'Did you really fall?'" (Is LC Really that dumb?)
Still, Conrad realizes it can be intimidating for anyone -- including herself -- to approach members of the opposite sex. She admits, "I've pretended to know a guy before" in order to get his attention. "I said, 'I think I know you from somewhere.'"
Adds Conrad, "It's hard to walk up to someone out of nowhere and be like, 'Hi, I'm Lauren.'"

No comments: