Thursday, April 17, 2008

HEIDI MONTAG says "NO" to a HILLS movie, what she means to say is she WANTS more MONEY!

"The Hills" star Heidi Montag isn't eager to star in a movie version of the hit reality TV show, because she sees herself suited to an acting role opposite Hollywood superstar Denzel Washington.
Montag states she has never been approached to feature in a big-screen reality venture, but insists she wouldn't consider taking a part in the film if rival and co-star Lauren Conrad was narrating the plot.
She tells Hollyscoop.com, "I've never discussed a movie possibility for 'The Hills' ... and I'm not sure if for my first movie I'd let Lauren Conrad narrate me, so I don't think that would be something I would do.
"If I was doing movies, I'd want it to be with Denzel Washington or something like that. If they were to make a 'Hills' movie, I wouldn't be in it. No, thank you."

You know she'll do it for the money!

No comments: