Monday, April 14, 2008

"He's just COOL"!! - YAH, thats a great reason to elect someone PRESIDENT, Brody just SHUT the HELL UP!


Another fight could be brewing on The Hills! This time it may be about, of all things, the presidential election.Heidi Montag made headline news recently when she announced she supports Sen. John McCain.Well, now Brody Jenner tells me he’s for Sen. Barack Obama.“He’s just cool!” Jenner said at last night’s Wrigley party for the NBA Entertainment League at club LAX in Hollywood. “I mean, he’s young and I think people would take us more seriously with Iraq and everything...Personally, I think we’re either going to have a woman president or we’re going to have a black president, which are both amazing. Right now it’s time for change, and I think both of them are great. But [Obama] is cool. I just think he’s cool.”A spokesperson for Obama could not be immediately reached.
Brody has the depth of a f-ing squirrel! What a moron! And anyone who thinks Barack should be President because he's a great speaker, guess what, Fidel Castro and Hitler were charasmatic speakers as well!

No comments: