Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lauren CONRAD adopts a HOCKEY TEAM!

As an O.C. girl, the closest Lauren Conrad got to the ice was sipping her chilled latte – but all that changed when she moved to Los Angeles and started watching Kings games the last two seasons. But with Los Angeles failing to make the National Hockey League playoffs this year, The Hills star says, she's returning to her roots. "I grew up with in Laguna Beach, in the heart of Ducks country," writes Conrad, 22, one of the N.H.L.'s celebrity bloggers during the playoffs, which start this week. "Since the Kings are out of it, I'll adopt my fellow Orange County Anaheim Ducks as my team for the playoffs."With the blog, she'll now have to learn the nuances of the game, and she put out a plea for help: "Is there anything you guys think I should know as I watch the Ducks?"

No comments: