Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lauren CONRAD "I don't DEPEND on men!"




Lauren Conrad has fired back at the New York times after they said she “could learn from Heidi Montag right now.”
“I don’t depend on men,” she told Canadian entertainment blog Dramarama in response to the Times branding Montag a “feminist hero.”
“I have my own career,” she exclaims.
The New York Times said Conrad spends her time “pining for [Brody Jenner], who, she has confessed, never makes her feel good enough.”
Adds Conrad: “You show me the girl that is not affected when a guy that she likes, likes another girl.
“I don’t think it makes me any less of a feminist because my emotions are effected.
“I think that I’m very independent and I don’t let guys effect my life.
“I think in the past I have, and I’ve learned from it.”
When asked if she could learn anything from Montag, ‘The Hils’ star, 22, responded, “I will keep my comments to myself. I think that’s really funny.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...was it not Heidi who ditched all of her friends for a man?! If Heidi is considered a feminist hero, then what the hell is the world coming too?!?!!

Anonymous said...

I think they are thinking that Feminist Hero = Big ole bratty bitch. In that case I am a huge Feminist Hero 3-5 days of every month. Just ask my hubby!

Anonymous said...

Heidi is just ANNOYING x infinity!