Friday, August 1, 2008

I told you ALL this months ago!! They WANT to film LC until she gets MARRIED!




Could Lauren Conrad be getting hitched on camera?
If The Hills producers have their way, she will!
"I'd love to stay with [the show] until Lauren gets married," creator Adam DiVello says in the new Entertainment Weekly.
See photos of The Hills stars as kids.
But Conrad, 22, is thinking of life off camera.
"Every season, I think it's the last," she says. "Right now, I think this is the last season.
"I go through phases when I’ve been filming where I wake up in the middle of the night and I think I’m being filmed," she says. "That’s when I have to take a vacation."
Plus, Conrad says her dad is pressuring her to plan for the future.
"He's like, 'Let's talk about your five-year-plan,'" Conrad says. ''I go, 'Let's talk about my five-day plan. I don't even know that.'"
Look back at photos of Lauren Conrad's 22 years of drama.
For now, Conrad is relishing the perks of being on MTV's highest rated show. Forbes estimated she earned $1.5 million last year, and she's hard at work on her clothing line — a partnership with the network.
See the Hills stars in their bikinis.
Conrad also talks to EW about accusations that the show is not exactly reality.
"'I get that there are certain scenes where someone's like, 'Sooo, last night was weird....'" she says. "And then there are people on the show who really don't help, because they are very fake. We know who we're talking about —like, you need to stop rehearsing your breakfast.''
See photos of Lauren Conrad's BFFs.
Could she be dishing about foes Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt? Conrad won't confess, although the pair did tell EW they fake fights for the camera.
DiVello admits he can't control that.
"We work with what they're giving us," he says. "I don't think any of these kids are making up stuff, but I don't know."
Watch the trailer for the fourth season of The Hills.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lauren but she can't even keep a boyfriend for longer than a month she won't be getting married anytime soon.I'm sure MTV will be offering her a lot more money to do another season.

Anonymous said...

Agreed, the Hills is the bread and butter now. Any talk of Lauren ending the series is simply negotiating for more money.