Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kristin Cavallari flaunts post baby body!

  

Kristin Cavallari is seen in Beverly Hills on August 06, 2014

While Kim Kardashian is bemoaning her extra baby weight, Kristin Cavallari showed off her incredible post-baby body in L.A. on Aug. 6. Wearing a Wilde Heart floral romper paired with the Layla heels from her Chinese Laundry collection, The Hills alum, 27, while heading to lunch at Fig & Olive.
PHOTOS: The Hills stars then and now
Cavallari hasn't been shy about showing off her super-slim figure, especially those legs, since welcoming second son, Jax, three months ago. She credits her strict diet of clean foods to bouncing back after babies. "I don't put any toxic chemicals in my body. I'm a freak about reading the ingredients. I don't count calories, I just read what's in whatever I'm going to be putting in my mouth," she said on Access Hollywood on July 25.
PHOTOS: More hot celeb post-baby bods
The wife of Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler also hits the gym regularly. "I've been working out really hard. Those last five pounds are really stubborn," she said. "It's in your stomach."

     

No comments: