Monday, January 28, 2008

How LONG will STEPHEN tolerate LC this time?


FROM PEREZ HILTON:

We have a feeling we're gonna be seeing a lot more of him on the upcoming season of The Hills!
Lauren Conrad and her ex-boyfriend, Stephen Colletti, have been rekindling their romance lately.
Thursday night, the O.C. couple hit up the LA Kings vs the Anaheim Ducks hockey game at the Staples Center.
What do U think about LC and Stephen, Hayden Panettiere's ex, giving love a second shot????


My take is BRODY can't even pretend to like LC anymore, so, enter Stephen who needs work after One Tree Hill.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephen and brody are both losers she's better off with neither. Brody is a manhoe he really disgusts me and stephen he's pretty but corny.

Anonymous said...

I always liked Stephen on Laguna. he was atleast real or real for reality tv.

Anonymous said...

Stephen is pretty though I think he and lauren are just friends but I could be wrong.

Anonymous said...

I think its all for mtv. How sad that lc can't find a real bf and mtv has to cast her bf.

Anonymous said...

Maybe LC does not want her relationship to be criticize by millions so she decided to fake it with Brody. Too bad Brody could not hold his playmate in the background, I hope we do not see him next season

Anonymous said...

^^^ then why does she do a REALITY show??????? SHHSHHSHSHHSHSHHHHH!!!