Wednesday, January 16, 2008

LC HITS the BIG time in her OWN HEAD!!



Lauren Conrad was 99% sure that she as going to do a Fall 2008 Fashion Show last month when she spoke with the Chicago Sun-Times. But now it’s 100% confirmed!
“I just found out that I am having a fall fashion show!”
She added, “This makes me ecstatic and terrified at the same time. It’s such an honor to have the opportunity to have my designs walk down the same runway as those who I have admired and looked up to. It’s so surreal! This really is a dream come true and one that would not be possible without the support of all of the fans! I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It’s been an amazing year thanks to the fans. THANK YOU SO MUCH!”
LC the fashion designer just cracks me up because her style is just whoreendous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh huh and kristin running errands in her pjs is way more stylish! Some of laurens clothes sold out some sold out completely before the holidays! So some people obviously like her style. This girl is trying to make a living other than living off her parents riches and I commend her for the effort.

Anonymous said...

^^ I agree. She may be a fame whore but at least she does something in return. Kristin has done...what? A cameo basically on Veronica Mars..Cool a show that has been cancelled and sucked to begin with. I think between the two of them Kristin is the real loser. Where is her clothing line that she was talking about anyway?