Thursday, January 24, 2008

WHAT LC did while in ATLANTA!

Lauren, a.k.a., ‘L.C.’ brought her trusty assistant “Christie” with her for their overnight night appearance in Atlanta. The girls visited MF Sushi after shopping a bit at Lenox Square Mall. A huge crowd of well over 1,000 guests greeted Lauren at the venue where she partied until closing. Tucker Kroll, of Tucker K Entertainment added, “Lauren’s appearance caused a road block of fans to line up very early outside despite the freezing cold weather–just to get inside for a pictures or autograph from her.”

Lenox is the Beverly Hills equivalent of Rodeo Drive. MF Sushi is arguably the best spot for sushi in Atlanta.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I live in Atlanta and I wouldnt say that Lenox is the Beverly Hills equivalent of rodeo drive. Its a pretty nice mall, but I think Phipps Plaza is nicer and has more stores that is on Rodeo Drive.

Anonymous said...

Wow! LC caused a road block I guess a lot of people LOVE LC!!

Anonymous said...

I live in Atlanta too, I think they meant the area is the rodeo drive. Phipps is the nicer spot but Lenox is nice too. I look both better than Perimeter and Northpoint. Atlanta's a good city.