Tuesday, January 29, 2008

LC milkin the STEPHEN "RELATIONSHIP"!

From Perez HILTON:

"We're just friends," Lauren Conrad is saying about ex-boyfriend Stephen Colleti, whom she's been photographed with a lot lately.

What she's thinking: "We're totally fucking, but if I say we're 'just friends' then I can drag this story out longer!"

What she wants us to think: "Heidi is a whore!"

What Stephen's thinking: "I NEED this chick for publicity! I got fired from my job as a VJ on

MTV and from One Tree Hill. I need work!"

What he wants us to think: "I'm not gay."

What we're really thinking: "Who cares about these two? The Hills is fake anyways!"

So i'm guessin LC is gonna milk this fake relationship for the next year so the Hills pulls decent ratings?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perez hilton is always acting like he doesn't care about lc or what's going on the hills yet he's always posting about lc, audrina or the gruesome twosome. Its funny whether you hate the hills or love it all this attention is only making these kids more famous. Here's another thing just about every reality show is kinda fake the apprentice, mtvs parental control, The simple life(that was hella fake) laguna beach, Newport harbor and so on why is everyone so obsessed with THE HILLS ?

Anonymous said...

i think the first season of laguna was very real and like its intention, a hs yearbook. I mean Stephen blowing up at Kristin in cabo, stephen running over dieters vodka that they referred to as cologne, just in general, the show had a lot of great moments. In hindsight, i wish they would have stopped and ended the show right then. After that, everyone knew what to expect and hid the good stuff, talans party for example where jessica blew jason would have been classic. The Hills is hot right now but I suspect it peaked last season and you'll probably see a ratings decline now. I understand they need to maybe refilm stuff and have recaps but its just gotten so staged now. I'll keep watching but moreso out of boredom because its on 15 times a week on mtv its hard not to see it. And the writers strike means just about every show is in reruns.

Anonymous said...

realize too perez will talk about anyone that has any kind of following at all.

Anonymous said...

I love the hills fake or real and I think lc's pretty but she needs a new man I'm over the stephen, brody and jason merry-go-round.