Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lo moving into LC's er MTV's new HOUSE, yah, that will SAVE the HILLS!


Change is in the air on The Hills! They've just started filming again for the show's fourth season. So, when I ran into Lauren Conrad at the Jimmy Choo flagship store opening in Beverly Hills, I got all the latest scoop on your favorite faux-reality show.First off, L.C.'s lookin' for a new job. "There’s a couple places that I have to go apply and deal with all that," Lauren said of her post-Teen Vogue employment plan. "I’m looking into production companies...I really wanna work backstage at fashion shows.”
But one place she won't be applying is SBE Entertainment Group, where Heidi Montag toils. Lauren's been spotted lookin' chummy lately with SBE head honcho Brent Bolthouse, making people wonder if she's angling for a job at her enemy's stomping ground."I’m not looking at SBE," she told me. "I appreciate their parties, though!" (So does Hollywood Party Girl.)
And now, Lauren will actually be living in the Hollywood Hills, instead of in an apartment by the Grove, like she has for the past three seasons. She reportedly just bought a $2 million dollar, four-bedroom pad off of Sunset. So, who will be in the extra rooms?“We’re still living together," her current roomie Audrina Patridge assured me at the same party. "I’m so excited. The house is beautiful!”
Also joining them in the minimansion will be Lauren Bosworth, aka Lo. Can't wait! She's one of the funnier people on the show, and now, she'll surely get more screen time if she's shacking up with the girls.
Audrina also told me that they'll be moving in over the next few weeks and throwing a housewarming party, all on camera for season four, natch.I'll be watching the mail for my invite, ladies!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, I hate Lo more than I hate LC. It's that annoying phony baby voice that grates on my nerves. And the fact that she looks like a bush baby with those eyes of hers doesn't help matters either.

Anonymous said...

I don't care about lo so much but a lot of people love her so who knows. Can't wait to see the new house a change might be good.

CRS said...

I really liked both Lo and LC when Laguna first came out but now I really can't stand either one of them. Lo is the person at the five year reunion that your like, what in the hell happened to her, lo def has deprived herself of any food during college.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Lo has deffinately turned into a lil chubster since the Laguna days. At least there won't be any clothes sharing going on in that house. I remember in college I used to be able to just throw on a pair of my roomates jeans and head out the door...I couldn't imagine wearing Audrinas jeans. She looks like that skanky dirty girl who doesn't wear underwear and leaves "stuff" in the pants.

Anonymous said...

^^^too funny, I can def see Audrina having a fungus or two or ten!

Anonymous said...

eww, but pbly true looking at the dirt bags she goes for! Lo was so cute in Laguna Beach, she looks like a mother now. I was positive she had went off and married and had children when she reappered on the hills! and why does she dress that way, like she doesnt know that she's chubby?

Anonymous said...

I think that's what draws attention to her size the most, she tries to dress like the skinny girls. I aint mad at a chubby person who dresses according to their size.