Thursday, April 3, 2008

John MCCAIN excited, ecstatic, overjoyed to have HEIDI MONTAG's support!

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee John McCain took a minute on the campaign trail today to comment on his latest celebrity endorser: Heidi Montag."I'm honored to have Heidi's support and I want to assure her that I never miss an episode of The Hills, especially since the new season started," McCain told Time.com's Swampland blog in Pensacola, FL.McCain's comment comes just hours after Us reported Montag's endorsement."I'm voting for John McCain," Montag, 21, told Us Weekly in its latest issue, on newsstands now. "I'm a Republican and McCain has a lot of experience."When beau Spencer Pratt warned her about making an endorsement, Montag replied, "I don't think anyone cares who Heidi Montag votes for."

No comments: