Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jason can't even quit smoking while a PICTURE is taken? Oh by the way, him and KATJA are trying to get married in a year or two!


Jason Wahler and Katja Decker Sadowski are gearing up for their upcoming wedding.
"We want to do it sooner rather than later," Sadowski told Usmagazine.com Wednesday at the PinkIsTheNewBlog launch party at Hollywood's S Bar. "But my parents want me to finish school first and that won't be until 2010. So we want to do it probably a little bit before graduation, but I need my parents' help to plan the wedding!"
Added Wahler (who used to date Lauren Conrad): "And if her parents don't agree, it's a no-go! So we are looking, realistically, at 12 to 15 months from now.
(See more celeb wedding photos.)
Wahler is pitching around a new reality show -- rapper Warren G has signed on -- and said the wedding "will be a part, but it's not going to be the focus of the show."
The two have gotten into marriage gear by moving in together.
"It's going well," Wahler said. "We have my assistant/best friend there too. It's kind of awkward, but what the hell!"
Sadowski's take?
"It's like You, Me and Dupree!" she told Us. "Sometimes it can be a little too much!"
At least they aren't sharing space with Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag.
(See photos of Hills stars and all their hook-ups.)
Asked about the pair, Wahler laughed and said to his publicist, "I’m being very careful."
He added, "I wish them the best of luck. Seriously, they’re just not my type of people, so, I mean, I don’t follow them, I don’t care about them.
"They do their own thing," he added, "and I do my own thing."
Tell Us: Do you like Jason better with Lauren or Katja?
This wedding will never happen!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm sittin in jury duty and I'm here to tell you only government could create something so inefficient as to have hundreds of people sitting around. The chairs are ridicuously uncomfortable - you would think they could atleast have nice chair since you get paid a whopping 15 dollars! What a waste of time. The other thing that surprised me is how many people looks like bums. One guy is literally wearing shorts and a wofe beater. I don't know but these people certainly would not be a jury of my peers! A little advice if you get called, if they want you there at 8:15 show up at nine, you won't miss anything. Bring some magazines and bring a drink. The other thing is people are fat, I would say def over 50 percent of the people here are fatty's. Well that's all for now of live blogging jury duty!!

Anonymous said...

^^^Ha Ha! Anytime I get a jury duty notice, I don't go. They never send the notice registered so I never go and from what you are tell us about it lol I am VERY glad I don't go.

Anonymous said...

^Good luck being in contempt of a court order. You may want to look to see if you have a warrant. Happened to my brother. He got a notice, never called or showed up and he got a bench warrant for his arrest and had to pay a fine. Just an FYI...they don't have to send it registered.

Anonymous said...

yah, its no fun but yes, the other reader is correct and they do hold you in contempt so if you get pulled over for a speeding ticket it will show a warrant. The last thing you want is to get arrested for something stupid.

Anonymous said...

Smoking can hook you because cigarettes contain nicotine which is highly addictive. But being hooked is not an excuse why you cannot quit smoking. Smoking has been proven by several researches to be great threat to one's health that is why there is no reason why one who is already hooked to it should not quit smoking. http://www.besthealthmed.com/quit_smoking.html

order kamagra online said...

I think your article is very interesting,good work,Thank you for sharing such kind of information.Blogs are so
informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
smoking cigarette are very dangerous to the health.cigarette contain some highly addictive and toxic substances which damage almost all parts of the body.so it is better to quit smoking.