Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stephanie PRATT weighs in the Lauren/AUDRINA tussle!

Spencer Pratt's sister Stephanie admits there is some tension between Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge.
"I don't think everything is OK," she told Usmagazine.com at the PinkIsTheNewBlog.com launch party at Hollywood's S Bar on Wednesday. "But I'm sure they will work it out — they have been best friends for so long."
She added, "I will say Lo has nothing to do with it. She really doesn’t."
Conrad and Patridge put their differences behind them to go clubbing together at West Hollywood's Crown Bar Wednesday night. The trio was spotted holding hands.
See Lauren Conrad's many BFFs.
On the MTV hit's finale, Patridge told Conrad that Bosworth had come between their friendship. Ever since, blogs have been abuzz that the two are no longer hanging out.
But Pratt said "the Internet is exaggerating" the feud.
"I know that they were just at the same event together, so things really aren't that bad," she added.
Pratt also told Us her relationship with model Brett Novek is over.
"I deleted him out of my phone about five hours ago!" Pratt said. "I don't want to talk about it!"
She said she is still not on speaking terms with her brother Spencer.
"He is friends with Brody again," she said of Spencer. "He just needs to come in my direction!"
Check out the Hills stars as kids.

What is Stephanie talking about, Lauren and Audrina were "friends" for like 5 minutes when Audrina saw an opportunity for more Hills time when the LC/Heidi friendship blew up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man...and I thought that one would last...whatever could Brad have done? hhhmmmm I wonder...

Anonymous said...

^If anyone is wondering..I was being sarcastic, but I'm sure you knew that!