Monday, June 30, 2008

Spencer PRATT fires back at MARY KATE OLSEN! Ummm, Spence, she is BILLIONAIRE!

The Hills' Spencer Pratt fights back against Mary-Kate Olsen’s comments.

E! News reported The Hills villain Spencer Pratt fighting back against Mary-Kate Olsen’s comments about him on The Late Show, by telling Us Magazine, “I don’t really get why she’d use my name to get press in her little indie film that no one’s going to see. She should probably focus more on not getting dressed in the dark than on me.” Olsen, who is currently promoting her film, The Wackness, referred to Pratt, who went to her L.A. high school, as “wormy,” and also told Letterman that he has “a temper.” Pratt, who gets camera-time on The Hills for starting feuds with his on-and-off girlfriend Heidi Montag, and fueling her arguments with ex-best friend Lauren Conrad, also gave a few low-blows to Us, saying, “I know I’ve made it in Hollywood when a famous troll is talking about me on Letterman,” and also added, “I forgive her, though. She’s had to go through life as the less cute twin, which must be tough.”

Billionaire tops LOSER any day in my book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you notice that spencer only starts fights with girls? He is such a pu**y!.