Thursday, November 13, 2008

FROM Brody Jenner's BLOG:



Hey Guys,I had the greatest week, me and my girlfriend Jayde went to Kauai, we just got back. You may recognize Jayde, she's Playboy's Playmate of the Year. She's so amazing, beautiful on the inside and out, I couldn't be happier right now. We got to Kauai on Tuesday and checked out our awesome room which had a beautiful view of the beach. First thing we did was strip down and hit the beach. Hawaii is really my type of place, really laid back, great food, big waves, it reminds me alot of Malibu. We stayed at the Sheraton in Kauai on Poipu Beach and had an utterly amazing vacation together, I can't wait for the next one babe!I hope you're enjoying the site, feel free to leave any questions you have for me in the comments and I'll be answering them here. Aloha.
Brody is probably running outta cash so I see a sex tape in the near future!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really?? Did he really feel the need to say "You may recogize her, she's Playboy's playmate of the year" Right up front..I don't think it would have bothered me as much if he would have flipped it around..."My girlfriend is both beautiful on the inside and out....you may recognize her, she was ...."

Anonymous said...

He's such a tool!! I saw that too, no one gives a damn she was playmate of the year, she's basically a stripper. WOOO FREKINN HOOOOO!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think she is attractive at all!

Anonymous said...

Haha, i have to agree. That part about her being a playmate of the year was not needed.
That isn't important-AT ALL!

I haven't decided if I like her or not-looks-wise.
Sometimes I do but then other times I think there is something weird about her that doesn't look right....

Anonymous said...

She is not attractive, she is average at best.

Anonymous said...

i think she's pretty. but honestly, saying she's a playmate, makes me think worse of her. do you really want to date a girl whose posed naked for a magazine? leave something to the imagination.