Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lauren CONRAD'S response to the PAGE SIX story about her AIRPORT TANTRUM!

Hey Guys!! So, I don't normally read or even care about things like this, but a friend just showed me a "Page Six" story. Apparently they are reporting that someone watched me throw a fit and start crying because they called my name over the speaker at JFK... Really? While it is a very entertaining story, I just don't think that highly of myself. Anyway... Happy Monday!! Hope you all like tonights episode!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you go this story has been debunked.

Anonymous said...

We don't need to start any shit about Obama he's our president so let it go before there is an arguement!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh look everyone its Beth!

Anonymous said...

Celebrities get stories made up about them all the time unless I see video footage I don't believe everything I read. Some people are just so negative and want to believe every bad thing they hear because it makes them feel better about themselves. If lauren says its crap then it probably is there is no proof it happened.

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way obama hasn't even been sworn into office yet so STFU 9:21 take your negative ass elsewhere.