Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Heidi is REALLY making it so hard to like her!


The Hills couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt sat down with Us Weekly to explain why their engagement ended, that they’re still together – but have no plans to get married.




Heidi on their current relationship: “We’re just going back to being boyfriend and girlfriend…” (Spencer interjects) “…when our relationship was flawless.”




Heidi on her engagement ring: “I turned it into a pendant. It wasn’t my dream ring. I don’t like what it represents. I might sell it.”




Heidi on Lauren Conrad possibly laughing at them: “It would be really sad if she did, but her opinions don’t affect me at all. She’s not a part of my life anymore.”




Spencer on how sorry he is: “I need to accept that Heidi wants her princess wedding and that she is the boss.”




Heidi on not giving up: “I have a high tolerance for pain. I’ve lived with Spencer.”

Honey, take a break for awhile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What now all of a sudden she wants everyone to feel sorry for her cause she's with this douchebag. NOONE cares hunny!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else remember when their relationship was flawless? Heidi faked being pregnant for christ sake!

Anonymous said...

OS, ashley tisdales nose turned out really good. And why is anyone surprised jamie lynn is knocked up? She is a little hick and that's how they do it in the backwoods of the south.