Monday, December 17, 2007

An interview with Dieter and there are definatly some interesting tidbits!!

1. How has your life changed since being on Laguna?

I still live at home in Laguna and cry myself to sleep nightly. No I mean the show really changed everything for me. I was able to start a charity see it take off, go on tours etc. Since the show did so well it lead to me being able to get the word out there for the charity and then after that touring doing appearances etc for a good two years. I mean getting paid to go on spring break the last three years is something that never ceases to amaze me so in that aspect it lead to being able to travel all over the world and was a lot of fun. So it obviously made it amazing to meet people to party to just live two years of insane fun. It was also cool to see how many people the show hit and it was pretty surreal there for a while. As far as me personally I am back in San Diego State where I started college after high school before taking the break for the charity and tours so I think the show led to a fun two years but now its back to school and doing what I have always wanted to do. IT definitely didn’t help my livers life span that’s for sure.

2. Do you still hang out with any of the old faces of Laguna?

Oh ya. I mean I will be life long bros with Stephen and Trey no matter what I don’t really talk to anyone from the show on a consistent basis except for Stephen and Trey and Jessica. I see Steph as much as possible and then talk to Trey at least once a week. I mean they are my best friends by far and have been since kindergarten and the show only strengthened that bond and friendship. They will be my best men at my wedding, which is currently looking to be occurring somewhere around 2045. We joke with each other who will be married first and how much it suck to be the first one with the other two having a field day making fun of him, so I am pretty confident we all may hold out….just so were not the first. Trey is loving New York and Stephen is doing great with the acting on One Tree Hill etc so I am very amped for both of them. Oh and it is the first time since…HIGH SCHOOL we are all single so this winter break is going to be a lot of fun to say the least. Other then my best bros as weird as it sounds I talk to Jess pretty much every day. We are super close friends, probably wont be anything more then that but I think since we made it thru everything, dated for a year ½ went on a tour for a year in which we fought so much we made Mayweather look like a pussy it brought us closer in a really weird way. She’s the only girl I have really opened up to and I guess the first love, so there will always be a spot for her in my life.. I help her with her never ending bad choices with guys….jk…kind of…..not really….and she points out that I can never hold onto a serious relationship longer then a week every day. It’s a great friendship! I dread the day of her wedding, I will be the guy in the back with a bottle. So yeah I mean I am super close with them and then I talk to Christina, the Alex’s, LC and Lo every so often, after high school you always grow apart but I always knew I would be in touch all the time with Steph and Trey etc for the rest of my life.

3.What was your take on the whole Jen Bunney and Lauren fallout?

I think Lauren had every right to be bitter and it was a pretty shady move. Jens a kook.

6.What really happened between you and Lauren?

Rough one. The whole deal with me and Lauren was one of the roughest things for me to handle, I was living with Jason and Stephen in LA and it was just a crazy time for all of us. After my charity run, she I said some stupid stuff I REALLY regret and it dragged out way longer then it should have. I mean we were really close throughout high school and she was my best friend the first years out of high school so it was kind of rough to kind of lose that. Actually was the roughest thing I have ever gone through as far as my relationships with my friends. Not a day went bye when it didn’t bug me. But one night we saw each other and it just kind of ended, as it should of. Life’s to short not to spend with people who are important to you. So slowly but surely things are getting better, talking again and times always a great cure. The thing with Lauren is no matter what happens throughout the years etc the fact is I will be there for her no matter what forever. When I was depressed during my first year at college she was there for me more then anyone I mean 24/7 no matter what if it wasn’t for her I don’t know what would have happened. So you know on that end I am forever grateful/ in debt to her and then after that the time she spent helping my charity was amazing, the first year we had the charity she was there anytime passing up thousands you could make on appearances to come talk to high schools etc with me. And I mean that was so huge of her and she is a great friend. She has a heart of gold and is a great friend to have on your side. She is like a sister to me and ill always be there for her, that’s something that will never change. I love Lauren always will.

7.What did you think of Heidi at first?

What do you think of her now?

When I first met her it was obvious that she wanted to be on TV, now I think that she’s the most annoying girl on TV. That girl just bothers me. Don’t get how you can not be 100% loyal to Lauren when she brought you into Laguna for the summer and then hooked you up with everything.

15.Is the Lauren that we see on the Hills the real Lauren?

From the few episodes i've seen ya, that’s why she’s legit to me she is herself on that show unlike so many people and she always has been herself throughout the Laguna days, I think so long as you are you that’s all that matters and she is.

24.How did you and Lauren originally become friends?

I have known Lauren since 2nd grade and we always were in the same group of friends. We became really really good friends in high school and she was always helping me with Jessica problems and I was helping her with Steph things etc so we formed kin do f a brother or sister bond. A funny story no one really knows is our senior year we were both in ASB along with LO and a few others and we all filmed a mock of the OC we called it The LB they aired it in every classroom every Friday we would bring in announcements etc to the show but it was basically us making fun of The OC and when MTV came our ASB teacher showed them that video before they ever met any of us. Pretty ironic.

27.Please, tell all of us enquiring minds who read your website - who is the "true" Heidi?

I just think some people are fame diggers and when Lauren first brought her to Laguna we all kind of got that vibe that Heidi knew what she was doing. Then the Hills came and she’s just kind of a joke on it, Lauren brought her into that whole situation, and now she’s ready to bail her and get married, I mean I sadly know from personal experience Heidi gets around so to see her talk about marriage and stuff makes me laugh my ass off. I just hate people that change who they are for that and it seems so fake to me. If I was Lauren I would have been a lot more pissed off, all things considering.

Well done LagunaHookup.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"jen's a kook" - love it!

Anonymous said...

If you all were so smart, then why didn't anyone tip off LC what a golddigger Heidi was?

Anonymous said...

HA!! I knew it heidi is such a lowlife and a slut and an attention whore seriously why isn't this site called I HATE HEIDI??? She is evil and fake and she used lauren. I was watching old episodes of laguna beach and lauren said how heidi came to stay with her at her home lauren was a good friend to her and heidi backstabbed her over and over. People try to hate on lc/lauren but she's not a bad person she just has bad people around her and I do think she handled the jen and heidi situation pretty well because I would of kicked both of their bony asses.

Anonymous said...

I can't feel sorry for lc, obviously she has issues with self esteem or something because she allows the heidis and the jasons in her life. For all I know lc is the bad influence. Its like they say, the company you keep reflects back on you. And based on that I have my doubts as to lauren being a good person.

Anonymous said...

I love lc and I don't believe she is an alter ego of lauren they're the same person. Lc is caring on and off screen and dieter just confirmed that. This site is dedicated to a person who doesn't deserve the negative attention. Skanky Heidi, jen fake bunny and spencer loser pratt they are way more annoying than lc.

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

BRING BACK KRISTIN!!

Anonymous said...

I will lose any respect that I have for Kristin if she joins the "Cast" of this show. I mean come on! And how are they going to throw her in the mix? Is she gonna date Brody again? I mean you can only accidently run into someone at the bar once or twice. I mean what are her and Heidi going to become the new Heidi LC? They looked pretty chummy on Laguna when Heidi was on there so maybe that could work...maybe. They should have Kristin make a move on Spencer. They are both vile enough to make it. All of these kids are ridiculous..I say if you need to bring on or create ANOTHER frienemy..it's time to get off the Hills bandwagon...it's just getting too silly.

CRS said...

I think the best case scenerio if Kristin "joined the show" would be to just follow Kristin seperate and MTV not try to have any faux meetings between lc and kristin. Like I said originally, LC by herself is just not that interesting. Kristin would make for a much better Hills.