Friday, December 14, 2007

Scandalous! Heidi not wearing her RING!

Heidi Montag is still not wearing a ring.
Days after Spencer Pratt told Ryan Seacrest "the wedding is definitely on pause," the Hills stars reunited to grab a bite in L.A.'s Brentwood neighborhood. Missing: Her engagement ring.
Montag fueled split rumors Monday by showing up solo at the Hills finale and not wearing her ring.
The following day, Pratt spoke out about their wedding plans on Seacrest's KIIS-FM show:
“In my mind I’m not moving on or looking for dates. I don’t know where Heidi is, I know she needs her space, but I don’t want to get back to my bachelor days. Heidi is the most perfect girl on the planet.”
He said expect all questions to be answered in the eight "bonus" episodes of The Hills airing this spring.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? Find out here.

Tell Us: Should Heidi take Spencer back?


HEIDI - you are making me dislike you even more than LC! GO AWAY for a little while! See you when Season 3 - part 2 starts in the spring - until then just go away. PUHLEEZE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They drive me loco!