Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another PRICELESS edition of YO SPENCER!

YO SPENCER! I met this guy at a bar last week who's sort of a minor celebrity. He's pretty good looking and he was nice enough, but he wasn't my usual type, and if he hadn't been famous I wouldn't have given him the time of day. I ended up going home with him and haven't seen him since. I've been feeling really bad since: I'm a star-fucker! How can I stop feeling so shallow?

Don't be hard on yourself. Sleeping with minor celebrities is a career for a lot of women in Hollywood. Next time just aim for an A-list actor who's in the spotlight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats it! Thats all the advice he has for her? I would think he would have a lot more seeings he was this girl...only difference he's still with his "Minor celebrity" So is he gonna take his own advice and shoot for an A-lister? He'll get shot down but at least eat your words pal!

CRS said...

^^haha!