Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stephen and LC.....

So the Stephen and LC rumors are pretty rampant that they are, in fact, together. Now, I am just talking totally hypothetical but say LC realizes the Hills is most likely topping out and Stephen realizes his acting career is most likely not going to play out, isn't it possible they would get together and possibly even marry to extend their careers on MTV? A newlyweds with Stephen and LC would almost certainly be the most watched show EVER on MTV. I would imagine Stephen and LC would become the highest paid reality people ever. I would go so far to say that they might even make $100,000.00 per episode. They could easily in just a couple/three seasons set themselves up financially for life. You know they would be on all the magazine covers, sell their wedding pictures for atleast a half million and most likely more. All of these reality shows have a line item for talent so why would LC continue to share with Lo and Audrina and Whitney when she could make far more on a show with Stephen? People in general are over Spencer and Heidi and sick on Audrina so this could be a great move for LC. I would do it. And if they ever had a kid, then even more money would roll in. LC and Stephen could easily have a 5 year run on MTV with a newlywed type show, particularly if LC did get pregnant. A Stephen/LC wedding is something I imagine would easily be the highest rated special in mtv history. To me this seems like a no brainer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather watch a newlywed with lauren and stephen instead of spencer and that fake ass heidi that's for sure but I doubt stephen and lauren will go as far as to get married we don't even know if they're dating for sure yet.

CRS said...

As I said I was speaking totally hypothetical and you have to admit from a money making perspective it would be a no brainer.

Anonymous said...

Wow what has the world come to if this really did take place. Marry for money, have a child for money. Not something I would do but then again I am not a money hungry whore bag.

Anonymous said...

I know its hypothetical but I don't see lauren doing that just to extend her 15 minutes of fame. I've never thought she was a famewhore like the rest of them I know perez said she's jealous of the others getting attention but he's full of crap he's friends with heidi and spencer so of course he'd say that. Lauren is not the one on talks shows complaining or sending naked pics of herself or staging fake pics with the paparazzi for more attention she always said she wouldn't care if all this disappeared tomorrow she also said she'd rather have the clothing line than do the hills and I believe her point is I can't see her doing a newlyweds with stephen for more fame if she did I think it would be because she actually really does love him and we all know she loves some stephen.

CRS said...

Many places in the world still arrange marriages. Are Heidi and Spencer a real couple? Doubtful. Is the HILLS real? Not really. Lc and Stephen at worst seem to like each other. That's not a bad foundation for a marriage anyway. They are both, what, 23? And have a chance at financial stability for a LIFETIME!!