Thursday, May 22, 2008

Audrina and JUSTIN BOBBY - Door STILL Open?

Audrina Patridge isn't done with on-again, off-again beau Justin Bobby.
The Hills star laughed when asked by Usmagazine.com if the pair are back on.
"Maybe," she responded at the Maxim Hot 100 party in Hollywood Wednesday. (Patridge rated No. 74, behind Heidi Montag and Lauren Conrad.)
"I don't know," she added. "If things get hard I always go back to Justin. "
(The two were photographed together Tuesday at the five-year anniversary bash for Ashton Kutcher's restaurant Dolce.)
Patridge and Bobby (real name: Justin Brescia) never dated exclusively and had a falling out after he kissed another woman in front of her. On last week's Hills finale, Bobby (a model) accompanied Patridge as she looked for an apartment to distance herself from Conrad.
"He is one of my good friends," Patridge explained. "I've known him forever. I knew him before the show and I know he'll be there after. He's very supportive."
Patridge is currently filming Into the Blue 2.



I don't buy Audrina/JB, I think its all for the Hills, Audrina's screen time on Hills has been fallen and she knows JB drama can get her more screen time.

No comments: