Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"IT's all GOOD" - Brody JENNER!

After a falling out last year, Brody Jenner and Spencer Pratt's friendship appears on the mend.
"We're cool – It's all good," Jenner told Usmagazine.com at the Hills finale party in L.A. Monday.
A rift had grown between the two – who were buds over ten years – after Pratt made inflammatory comments about Jenner's ex Nicole Richie. Pratt was also angry when Jenner sided with nemesis Lauren Conrad.
But Jenner is now downplaying the drama.
"I love Spencer and I have always said that," he told Us. "It's not about any animosity towards each other."
"I wish Spencer the best," Jenner added. "We took a different path and I respect his path. I do what I do and he does what he does."
So is there any future for him and Conrad?
"Me and Lauren are friends," Jenner told Us. "That's what it is at this point in time and that's where it's going to stay until whenever. I love Lauren and I always have."

No comments: