Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WOO-HOO, I love you OBAMA, HOLA!

Thank god for Obama, we have never had a President who loves to hear himself speak more than Obama! He loves to talk particularly in front of crowds, next time Obama talks or when you see the replay of him rolling out his "Housing" plan today, watch and listen to the crowd, it kind of reminds me of a live studio audience for a tv show. No matter what he says they laugh and cheer and Obama eats it up.

Why does Obama speak in front of large crowds? I suspect its because of the herd mentality, one person cheers, two people cheer, pretty soon everyone cheers even though he has said nothing of substance.

Today he promised to help 4 million people lower their rates and possibly save their homes from foreclosure, 4 million you said? Thats right. If you live in a large city I can pretty much guarantee that your city has atleast 4 million not including the subarbs.

But they all cheer because quite frankly they are not very smart, the same people cheering are the same people who couldn't afford to own the home in the first place.

What am I going to get out of this? Nothing because my mortgage is almost paid in full and I'm not underwater on my house.

What am I going to get out of the stimulus? Nothing again because i'm not unemployed and sitting on my ass, nor do I get medicaid, so thanks Obama for sattling me as an achiever with society with higher future taxes to pay for your welfare stimulus.

The king officially has no clothes.

1 comment:

CRS said...

By the way when Obama started to speak the DOW was up about 50, its not basically flat, good job Obama!