Monday, February 23, 2009

So I pulled out the OC dvd last night....

So there was absolutely nothing on tv last night so I threw in the OC season 1 dvd and I have to tell you I forgot what a great show it was, I only watched the first couple episodes but it really was a great show that first season. Funny to see Rachel Bilson and Mischa Barton and the others from so long ago now. Kelly Rowan, the mom on the show was really good too. Its a shame, Josh Schwartz didn't have a better plan long term for the show.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly Rutherford (Serena's mom) was never on the OC!!! Ur confusing her with Kelly Rowan who actually played Kirsten Cohen (Seth's mom) on the OC.

Anonymous said...

Crs this is not the first time you've said this kelly rutherford is not or ever was on the OC!.

Anonymous said...

Definitely not the same lady, but I can see the similarity. Although Kelly Rowan is a way better actress.
I LOVE the oc, besides the hills/LB, it's my all time favorite show. And you can't beat season 1, it's the best!

CRS said...

12:29, relax.