Friday, February 20, 2009

Audrina PATRIDGE talks!

Hollyscoop:Are you planning on having your own spin off reality show?


Audrina Patridge:“It’s a possibility.”


HS:What’s your relationship with Lauren? Do you guys still hang out?


A.P.“We are all doing our own thing right now. We all hang out when we can.”


HS:Are you single right now?

A.P.“I am single, and I love it! I hang out with my girlfriends and have a good time.”



HS:Heidi Klum was recently called a “fat model,” what are your thoughts on that?

A.P.“Heidi Klum is gorgeous. She is one of the most beautiful women in the world, and I have always been a big fan!”


HS:What’s next for you?

A.P.“I actually have a few things in the works that I can’t really talk about yet. I have two movies coming out, Into The Blue comes out in April 21st, and a movie coming out in October. Working on my denim line. I was at pool trade show all day today, also still filming 5th season [of 'The Hills']. We are almost done filming.”


HS:What’s next for you after The Hills?


A.P.“I have a couple things lined up, but I can’t say for a couple weeks.”


HS:What do you think about Whitney’s new show “The City”?

A.P.“It seems pretty good. I watched the first 3 episodes. I was busy and was filming The Hills all the time, so I don’t really have time to watch the show, but I’m happy for her. It seems good…the first few that I saw.”

No comments: