Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lauren CONRAD officially says Season 5 is the END for MTV'S the HILLS!

“I think there was a time when I let a guy, if not several guys, walk all over me — which I would never let happen now,” she tells Seventeen magazine for its April issue. “I’ve grown to realize you can’t allow yourself to be a victim.”
Unlike her past romances with Brody Jenner and Jason Wahler, Conrad has kept her current relationship with actor Kyle Howard away from the cameras. In fact, the fashion designer won’t even officially call him her boyfriend. “He’s a friend,” she tells the magazine. “I’m a fan of labels, but girlfriend doesn’t always look good on me. Ha!”
MTV star is a label she won’t have for much longer: Conrad tells Seventeen the show’s upcoming fifth season (season 4 bonus episodes will premiere in March) will be her last.
“My biggest thing with the show was that I wanted to walk away from it while it’s still a great thing,” she explains. “I always want to remember it that way. I gave MTV a deadline and said, ‘This is as long as I can do it and stay sane.’ ”

Well, we have heard this before but I do tend to think this is it, the patchup with Heidi probably says this will be it. You know mtv has to put a ribbon on it. I bet they end with Lauren and Heidi back friends, everything wonderful and Lauren STARTING her own line of clothes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm going to miss the show but if is time to move on well it's time to move on plus I don't think anyone wants to do reality tv the rest of their lives, I wouldn't

Anonymous said...

Lets be honest, they follow Lauren 3 days a week for half the year. She gets 50-100k an episode so its a damn easy way to make a living.

Anonymous said...

^yea you got a point there!

Anonymous said...

I will miss lauren.

Anonymous said...

I'd keep watching, and I'm sure many would. But it's understandable to want to stop, and finish while the shows still so popular. But I'll def miss it!! :(

Anonymous said...

You will still see lauren non stop on blogs unless she leaves LA which is doubtful and personally I am not convinced this is it for Lauren and the hills, ratings have been falling but its still one of mtv's top shows - think it depends if the ratings tick up or if people have had enough. Obiviously we all are Lauren fans or we would not come on a lauren site but the casual watcher may be over it. We all know Laurens life but the average person may not know all we know and they may find the show real.