Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stephanie PRATT wants to look like Audrina PATRIDGE!


Stephanie Pratt's motivation to hit the gym? Audrina Patridge.
She tells Usmagazine.com how she was recently planning a trip and had to wear a bathing suit.
"I was telling one of my best friends, 'I need to start working out -- I have to stand next to Audrina in a bathing suit!'" Pratt tells . "
And my friend was like, 'Good luck, that is impossible for you.' No matter what, girls always put girls down, so you just have to be happy with yourself."
Check out celebs' winter bikini bods
What's in store on the next season of MTV's The Hills?
"Audrina and I are going on a lot of dates. We have teamed up. It's fun," she tells Us. "I got a job ... and Lo is working too. We all have jobs."
Look back The Hills stars' wackiest hook-ups!
She says things are better with her bro Spencer, too.
See photos from Heidi and Spencer's elopment
"He actually set me up with one of his friends, which didn't go too well," she says. "But the fact that Spencer was trying to help me just says so much."
Stephanie, want to look like Audrina? Get to snortin!

No comments: