Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Real HOUSEWIVES of Orange County GOSSIP!

The Real Housewives of Orange County. I've got some dish!


I've been doodling and making commentary on The Real Housewives of Orange County since its second season. I'd pour myself a giant glass of wine, hit pause on my TIVO during one of the housewives' confessional moments, and then do a ten to fifteen minute drawing. Immediately I began hearing from people who worked on the show as well as others who knew those women.

That was season two. Then last year during season three, the flood gates of gossip came pouring in as I heard lots and lots and lots about those gals. And funny enough most of the actual Housewives left comments on this site. It's like the field of dreams--- If you build it, they will come. And comment.So now that the fourth season is underway, I've received a ton of gossip about these gals from very credible sources. I'll say, that I'm simply passing along info that was given to me by a source who shall remain nameless. I'm spreading the wealth here. If you don't wish to read the dish, then don't click on through. If you do.... well..... pour yourself a stiff drink and read on. Remember, I'm just the messanger here. I can't be certain what I'm passing along is 100% fact or not.

This gossip was pre the just completed season that wrapped last night:


From my insider source:


About Vicky:She and Donn were separated before taping but got together for this season "together". By the end of the season, she makes out with a 24 yo guy in Vegas, he sure did sign a release!!


About the new housewife Lynne:She is the biggest idiot and DOES look incredibly like Steven Tyler (Aerosmith!) in drag, you will LOVE IT! IDIOT woman...yelled "CUT CUT CUT!" when she wanted to stop the conversation or change what she had said! I heard the producers wanted to strangle her.


About Gretchen:She was "cheating" on Jeff and her BF had pics up on his myspace of the two of them. They were seen together at the SEX (in the city) premiere.


About Simon:He was fired from Fletcher... one of the reasons....special favors for the female clients (comes from the dealership insiders)


About Brianna (Vicky's daughter): She joined the army! Hell of a way to ditch Momma!!
Thanks insider!!!!!!!!!!


Looks like all the gossip so to speak played out as true or looks very true based on the season. Sad that Jeff died.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. not sure about all that. I love the RH of OC, my favorite of the series. Jeanna's the best!

Anonymous said...

Seems right on.