Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Alex MURREL has a REAL WINNER for a BOYFRIEND and he is SOOOOO HOT!


Feds and local police raided the house Alex rents in Orange County last week and arrested a man identified as her boyfriend for felony possession of cocaine with intent to sell. Law enforcement sources tell us they found the cocaine "packaged for sale."Murrel herself was not charged, but she was interviewed as a witness.
I was obviously joking that he was hot! No wonder she had gonnorhea in high school, he looks like a fresh over the boarder illegal gangbanger! NICE!

7 comments:

Taylor said...

and we all thought she couldn't go any lower than Jason!

no wonder she lost all that weight, too!

CRS said...

^^I never thought that, Alex was and is a mess!

I think a lot of these Laugna kids are heavy into coke. Kristin admitted she tried it. I bet LC did.

And we know Jason was hooked on it. I would bet he and Talan are still big users.

Kyndra, you know she's a user.

And then Taylor, they always played her as a goody goody but I bet she is a user too.

Anonymous said...

gonerrehea? did I miss that? I thought casey said her pum pum smelled fishy.

Anonymous said...

i don't know if it was gonnorhea pursay but Alex did have an std and that is what casey called her out on.

Anonymous said...

Actress of new film, Alex Murrel, has a lead role in film called American High School

Anonymous said...

hey you racist, if you're going to use a derogatory and insensitive slur, at least learn how to spell "border"

Anonymous said...

With the effort you put into getting people to take you and your opinions seriously, you should maybe learn to spell first. I can overlook typos, which that obviously was not one.