Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Audrina PATRIDGE gets her own show with MARK BURNETT PRODUCTIONS!

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Audrina Patridge is leaving MTV's The Hills after the hit reality show's upcoming fifth season, which premieres March 30. Patridge has signed a new deal with Mark Burnett Productions for a series that, much like The Hills did for star Lauren Conrad, will follow her personal and professional life. "We are truly pleased to have the chance to work with Audrina," Burnett told The Hollywood Reporter. "She has already proved her star quality, and we can't wait to show her fans worldwide the next stage of her life and career."
Conrad also recently announced she would be leaving the series after the fifth season, prompting speculation that MTV will either cancel the show after the upcoming season or refocus it with sweeping cast changes. A sixth season of the show has not been announced.

I am really skeptical this show will ever see the light of day, Myself and I think most people could care less about Audrina. This does to me further bring into question the Hills franchise continuing post Lauren.

5 comments:

CRS said...

Ellen K on Seacrest said they start to pitch the show to the networks next week.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who'd pick it up though. Maybe E!?

CRS said...

^^Maybe or MTV I guess but I don't see a real network picking it up not even the CW.

Anonymous said...

Gross who cares about skanky audrina? not me.

Anonymous said...

I think that show will be a hard sell