Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rest in Peace Natasha Richardson

How sad, I hate to post about these stories now right when they happen because the details always seem to change and the first reports usually end up being wrong.

I think the lesson as of now is no matter how minor you think a fall is when you hit your head always go to the hospital.

The story seems to remain, she had a minor fall skiing, felt fine and was talking and joking and only an hour or two later began to have a headache.

From what I have learned, even minor falls can lead to brain bleeding and without removing that pressure medically you can not survive.


RIP Natasha Richardson.

3 comments:

CRS said...

FYI apparantly an autopsy is now underway.

Anonymous said...

I never heard of her but I wish her family well RIP Natasha. I mean this is shocking to me

Anonymous said...

It is very scary but a good lesson when it comes to any kind of head trauma no matter how minor.