Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bethenny FRANKEL of Real Houswives of New York City thinks she can make FAT OLE OPRAH WINFREY THIN!

Bethenny Frankel, the natural foods chef on The Real Housewives of New York, believes she has unlocked the long-term solution to eternal skinniness and has penned her findings in a new book "Naturally Thin: Unleash Your SkinnyGirl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting".


"I never thought about writing a book, but I figured out how to be thin and not obsessed and I was like ‘wow’ so I had to write about it. I know how much my friends and I struggled. All I talked about was what I ate and I worked out all the time, now I don’t even work out that much - maybe two days a week if I can," Frankel (who does have a fabulously flawless figure) told Tarts at her book signing at Santa Monica’s Fred Segal Fun store last week. "Women in America are going to be thinner because of this book, Oprah is going to be thinner, nobody needs to freak out anymore."


The 38-year-old reality starlet has been very open about her weight struggles and eating disorders since childhood and even admitted it wasn’t so long ago that she was easily 15-20 pounds heavier.


"Being skinny didn’t come easy for me, I was on every single diet and grew up in a life of diet obsession and food noise," she added. "But now I’ve freed myself and I can worry about other things."

Like the self-congratulating comments she makes on her Bravo reality show?

"I’m only critical if I say something so narcissistic or I start congratulating myself then I go ‘why hell would I do that?’ But I’m not really sorry because it is all true, that’s just who I am," Frankel added. "Sometimes I say stupid things."

Speaking of Bethenny, she has gotten a little full of herself on this the second season of the Real Housewives of NYC!

No comments: