Monday, March 30, 2009

Paris and DOUG - GET OVER YOURSELVES, YOU LOSERS!

Paris Hilton feels she and boyfriend Doug Reinhardt were “assaulted for no reason at all” by DJ Steve Angello’s security in Miami Beach early Friday morning. The Swedish spinner, for his part, feels the starlet should “get over” herself.


In what has blown up into a battle of he-said, she-said, he-said, the celebutante and her boy-toy visited the Fontainebleau, where the DJ was showcasing his skills during the 1OAK party at the Winter Music Conference.


Angello’s techno tracks were giving Hilton a migraine, she says in her MySpace blog, so she approached the DJ booth to request a more danceable tune by Daft Punk or Bob Sinclair. That’s when things got ugly.


“[The DJ] was so unbelieveably rude and all because I asked to play one good song,” the BFF-seeker writes. “Then out of nowhere his bodyguard (don’t ask me why he has a bodyguard, like he really needs one. Ha) pushed me really hard, that’s when my boyfriend, like my knight in shining armor, stepped in and told the guy to keep his hands off me.”


“I was just protecting my girlfriend,” Reinhardt tells E! News. “The DJ’s bodyguard pushed Paris. I stepped in. He tried to push me and manhandle me.”


“For someone who claims to make records…don’t come into a booth and ask me to play hip hop and then have your doorman slap me,” Angello writes of the incident on his Twitter account.

First, pushing Paris really hard, is probably touching her with your pinkie, she probably weighs 75 pounds! Second, you don't tell a DJ in a club what to play, if you don't like the music - LEAVE BITCH!

No comments: